- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases; if for any reason you change your mind, we’re happy to refund all items excluding Archive Sale, as stated on the product page
- To be eligible for a return, please email us within 5 days of receiving your orders. All items must be in their original condition and must be undamaged, unworn and unwashed. Noble reserves the right to refuse returns if the product does not meet these requirements
- We will only cover the cost of postage on returns if your order is faulty. We do not cover the cost of postage on returns due to dissatisfaction or a change of heart, unless otherwise discussed
- For additional information, please call us on +61420806904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas period returns
For all orders placed over December, we have extended our returns period.
Please email us before the 5th of January if you would like to return or exchange your item.
- Email us within 5 days of receiving your order at email@example.com with your order number and reason for return
- Once you have submitted your return, please post your parcel to the address below:
PO BOX 130
2085 NSW, Australia
- Please note, that local post services can take 5–7 business days to return your parcel. At that point of processing, we will confirm its arrival, and your refund will be applied. We appreciate your patience.
- Once we receive your order, we will refund the full value of the goods within two business days using the same method as the original payment. We do not refund costs for shipment in the case of a return.
- We offer exchanges on returns when you email us within 5 days of receiving your order.
- However, due to the fast sellout of items, we advise that you re-purchase your desired item as soon as convenient to ensure you don’t miss out. You can then send the original back for a traditional return and refund. We recommend this approach over a traditional exchange as we cannot guarantee that the stock you have requested will still be available at the time your exchange is received and processed.